Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish you guys all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope Santa was good to you and your families.

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
sopwithcamel said:
Merry Christmas everyone.

I think Geolover missed the news of Christ's Resurrection some where along the line.

Sopwithcamel
Blah, blah, blah...I think Sopwithcamel missed the news that while there is a story that details that narrative, there are several others from books of that time that describe different events.

Which one to believe....such a difficult and personal decision.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
sopwithcamel said:
Interestingly enough, paper wasn't invented till 105 AD, so actually their were no books at that time.

There is a good article that goes into it's development. http://www.scborromeo.org/truth/truth.pdf

Sopwithcamel
I think that is Geo's point. Even though wood pulp paper was not developed, there were books - but not the Bible. That came to being with the Council of Nicaea.

To truly understand first century "christianity" one must examine more than what is included in the St. James Bible.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dang you guys really know how to put a damper on goodwill and goodcheer. Since I have never been a fan of F88m, I won't include my 2 cents over this discussion of the origins and beliefs of ones holidays.

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
TiEndo said:
Dang you guys really know how to put a damper on goodwill and goodcheer. Since I have never been a fan of F88m, I won't include my 2 cents over this discussion of the origins and beliefs of ones holidays.
Going back to the original topic...

What did Santa bring to you?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.