Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just arrived at the Patrick Cycles global headquarters yesterday from the powdercoat shop. Picking up the BB and tires today, and picking up the frame. All the other parts are in my garage waiting. Should have it done Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
that is beautiful, Greg is starting my frame next!!! I ordered mine in july and can't wait to see it in progress, I have known Greg for a few years and have been to his rally in Santa Cruz a couple times, its a great HUGE group ride averages 30-50 people.

I know once I get my new SS frame I am going to want him to build me a Road bike, than a cross bike, than a track bike, than maybe a geared 29er

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Kev1n, do you live down in the Bay Area? have you been to Gregs rally before its a blast if your local, a group of us make the drive from Sacramento just for the post ride BBQ and party, but we do enjoy the ride as well

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
very nice, Greg should have my frame in the jig ready to go, hopefully everything will go smoothly and it will be off to powder by the beginning of March. I will post up pics of mine complete once I get it built.

I can buy a decent used car with what I am spending on my Patrick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.