Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding with a bunch of homers this year, I too had to join them.

Here are some pics of the bike that Notaknob and my dog help me put together. Both of whom were compensated with beer. Thanks again Nota.

Attachments

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
Sweet my friend. I would post pics of my new toy, but I'm not very pleased with the powder coating that was done on it and will be taking it somewhere else to get refinished. Good help is hard to find these days. Enjoy the Pack man, it's a fun bike.

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
NE2NM said:
After riding with a bunch of homers this year, I too had to join them.

Here are some pics of the bike that Notaknob and my dog help me put together. Both of whom were compensated with beer. Thanks again Nota.
Sweet! Did you take it out this eve? Very nice, very nice, high bling value :thumbsup:

Eric B said:
Sweet my friend. I would post pics of my new toy, but I'm not very pleased with the powder coating that was done on it and will be taking it somewhere else to get refinished. Good help is hard to find these days. Enjoy the Pack man, it's a fun bike.
Cannot wait to see it when the paint is done. I know where you can pick up a nice set of rims (DT Swiss EX 5.1D with silver Chris King hubs) for it when you're ready :)

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Did I read correctly??

NE2NM said:
Here are some pics of the bike that Notaknob and my dog help me put together
hmmm.....no real Homer would ever consider such an act! Just kidding...Looks great! You missed a fantastic ride today/tonight but I hope to see you and your steed on Saturday.

EDIT: Just found this. Besides I don't know how you got him to stop drinking long enough to acually do anything!

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
very nice jose, i knew it would be just a matter of time before the force will be with you:D ...feliz navidad mi hermanno:thumbsup:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eric B said:
Sucks to hear about the powder coating. Alternatively you could get a tagger to spray paint your frame. I think their going rate is a 40oz of Old English.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
supramk388 said:
Sweet! Did you take it out this eve? Very nice, very nice, high bling value :thumbsup:

I've only been able to ride it around my hood. Yeah, it's blinged out bro.

Fox 36 Talas fork
Fox DHX 5.0 Air
Chris King wheelset with mavic 819 rims
Chris King headset
Hope Mono 4 brakes with anodised parts
XTR cranks & front der
XO der,
XO carbon shifters
Thomson stem
Easton carbon bar
Gravity Dropper post
Goodridge brake lines
Crank bros Mallet pedals
WTB Lazer seat
Hope QR and seat clamp

If only I could do it justice.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
EDIT: Just found this. Besides I don't know how you got him to stop drinking long enough to acually do anything!

Upon arrival Nota greased the tread on a few bolts, had some beer, stripped a cable, kept drinking beer, gave beer to my dog, guarded his beer from my dog, kept trying to fix the cable but to no avail, drank more beer, took some pictures while guarding his beer from my dog, and drank more beer.

And what the hell is he wearing in that photo? He looks like a 70's giggolo at the disco.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
You missed a fantastic ride today/tonight
indeed you did,but i got you covered my man! here's a few pix from the party ehem ride! later:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Talk about brainwashed cult members .... Single-Speed and Mary bars?

S

Maka wishes he had a brain to be washed.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yep, it's them!!!

I think I recognize that bunch of drunk renegades during my training ride up from the top of Menaul.....;)

By the way...nice sunset shot Ramon!!!

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Dropin%Dug said:
I think I recognize that bunch of drunk renegades during my training ride up from the top of Menaul.....;)

By the way...nice sunset shot Ramon!!!
thanks dug! when you gonna ride with us again man?peace.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts