Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got to thinking that its was Christmas eve and i really hope every one has a happy holiday season:thumbsup:

·
May The Force Be With You
2,547 Posts
HAPPY FESTIVUS !!!

A Festivus for the rest iv is

·
just along for the ride
3,033 Posts
blooregard said:
just got to thinking that its was Christmas eve and i really hope every one has a happy holiday season:thumbsup:
Happy season change!!! All the other manifestations of this celebration are just fantasy. Best ride hard and be healthy. God is a figment of man's imagination as it ever was and will be:thumbsup:

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
happy xmas. holidays i never find too happy. but the 25th is slightly better than new years which i really dread. y? well i not have a large fam and d one i have not too loving. so some years really seems like all the hooplah is just going thru the motions. which is why new years and hallowwen for sure i dont even bother.
and to make it worse, this year it's actually cold in Texas. Bleh.

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
Brown_Teeth said:
Happy season change!!! All the other manifestations of this celebration are just fantasy. Best ride hard and be healthy. God is a figment of man's imagination as it ever was and will be:thumbsup:
BS--wht a way to rain on every1s parade. But hey my post in ds thread not any better. But the 1 thing I do believe in is a creator and a savior that helps guide us.

·
Drinking the Slick_Juice
1,809 Posts
HotBlack said:
Happy rebranded Saturnalia/Feast of the Son of Isis... misguided sun worshippers.
well alot of them know this but still do it for the kids.....shame.

Jesus wasn't even born on this day

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.