Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
may you all have a great holiday season, and a New Year that is perfect. Happy Hanukkah to those of the Jewish faith. May you all enjoy love, peace and happiness.

Jim

·
i worship Mr T
5,543 Posts
JimC. said:
may you all have a great holiday season, and a New Year that is perfect. Happy Hanukkah to those of the Jewish faith. May you all enjoy love, peace and happiness.

Jim
many thanks Jim. best holiday wishes to you & yours. :)

rt

·
Now broadcasting from CO
1,225 Posts
Happy Holidays...

To all MTBR people!!!

May the new year findi you riding faster on more interesting trails in new places.

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
U 2

Hey happy holidays to everyone out in MTBR land. I hope this season brings the happiness, peacefulness and warmth you expect and deserve

.... and you get some riding in.

John

·
Keep The Rubber Side Down
1,685 Posts
Felizes Pascuas Y Prospero Ano Nuevo!!! ( for all of my spanish speaking folk)

Wishing all of you in MTBR.com land a Merry Christmas.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Yes, Happy Holidaze to everyone!
Best wishes of the season to you and your families.

Werner

·
2,093 Posts
Happy holidays

Happy holidays to all the MTBR members!!!!! And an EXTRA shout out to all that i have met from these forums the past year. Have a safe holiday everyone!(lotta drunks out driving this week)

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Here, here..........Merry Christmas to all, hope it's a happy, healthy holiday season spent with your loved ones, with a few rides thrown in between the eating & drinking. To those who are injured ... Here's hoping for a speedy recovery so you can start riding ASAP in the New Year.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Happy Holiday!!!

to you too and to all my MTBR friends as well.

Hope the best of health and many hours of riding for the new year.

Annie

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Ho Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas all!!

I hope the big red guy brings everyone heaps of quality bling, fast trails, and great times.

Have a safe festive season, and an awesome New Year.

Happy trails,

Dave

·
Rollin' a fatty
5,863 Posts
Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo to everyone from the DeViL's.

Enjoy the holidays with friends, bikes and family and please be safe.

·
Banned
226 Posts
Merry Christmas

I hope all of your holidays are great and everyone gets a Christmas Day ride in, I am. I know this is about the Lord, but I sure hope I get some mtb stuff for Christmas, just in case Santa is reading this forum.

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
JimC. said:
may you all have a great holiday season, and a New Year that is perfect. May you all enjoy love, peace and happiness......Jim
Thanks Jim and the same to you and your better half Faye. I'll add one more to your list "love, peace and happiness" ~ safety.

Merry Christmas to all mtbr'ers too!

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Merry Christmas Jim

And a safe and happy holiday to all the mtbr family.

Bob

·
Look out!
862 Posts
Thanks, and to you and yours the same. To all the extended Mtbr family, may everyone have a wonderful 2006 filled with miles of single track, or, big air and soft landings if that is your thing. :D

Mark

1 - 20 of 26 Posts