Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
11,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those that are in more accommodating weather post your holiday ride pictures here for those that are suffering through low temperatures, heavy snow and holiday trips to jones on.

My offering: Today, mid 60's, medium wind, light misting rain at times. 16 miles of local loop and a BW panorama for you.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Christmas Day, central coastal CA, had rain and winds gusting to near 50mph.

I took the SS to a nice quiet back country road and got 25 miles and 2300 feet of elevation change. Saw four cars and they all rolled the window down and wished me Merry Christmas. Saw a guy running, pushing a stroller with twin girls giggling and happy with fancy new rubber boots and matching rain jackets. Saw four dogs walking six people up the narrowest part of the road along a creek. ;)

My friends thought I was nuts to be out in the kind of weather. I knew this inland coastal valley was sheltered from the wind.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
no pics.. but i've been riding a lot... today was a COLD ride in the mid 60's... was up in the 80s for my christmas eve ride... :) there is some nice parts of living in FL haha... but come the 90-100* weather and high humdiity on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.