Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that everyone here on the 29'er board has a very Merry Christmas this year.

It has been my pleasure to be a part of this forum and to have contributed in some small way .

May God bless you all.

R.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
MHSoC

Dunno about the God thing, but have a great one.
[/QUOTE

I'm with Brant here.

Really liked Wilhems tag, Merry Seasonal Holiday of Choice. It is a big world afterall.

Getting together with family and friends, eating too much sugar and a day off from the rock pile. Life is good. I hope all of you enjoy yourselves and your own family and friends as much as you can on this one occasion and the rest of the new year.

And don't forget to hug your bike;)

·
And He was Not
1,686 Posts
Rainman said:
I hope that everyone here on the 29'er board has a very Merry Christmas this year.

It has been my pleasure to be a part of this forum and to have contributed in some small way .

May God bless you all.

R.
Thank You, God has blessed me.

And a Merry Christmas to all.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Rainman said:

May God bless you all.

R.
indeed....Merry Christmas Rainman. Your sense of humor was greatly appreciated so many times throughout the year.

cheers

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
Some good thoughts

Yes, Merry Christmas to you all! It's a good thing, so no worries, eh?

Enjoy the day off with your loved ones and let 'em know they are your loved ones. They can't read your mind!

Keep ridin' an smilin'! We're all blessed here to be able to ride and enjoy these singletrack contraptions.

·
Transplant
882 Posts
Merry Holidays everyone! Just got news that the snow is pretty deep in parts of the states so Santa will be delivering all the presents on a Pugsley this year. Hopefully he will drop it off at my house when he is done!

-Keith

·
Compulsive Bike Builder
1,512 Posts
A Christmas quote from another writer

Rainman

As an writer, thought you might enjoy this bit of writing, orginally by Luke, and popularized more recently by Linus Van Pelt as "The True Meaning Of Christmas":

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.