Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
190lbs of climber
1,542 Posts
I remember that bike!

NoBalance... Hey! I won a bunch of collegiate races, 2 CCCX's, and pulled a top ten in a US Cup race. I also sandbaggered enough in the 3's to get my 2's upgrade on the road. And that was all around having surgery (now I'm getting the other leg done soon, but I'll only be out for a couple weeks). And yeah yeah, I've got a TallBoy on the way that will pimped out to the max. I've been riding one of Santa Cruz's three of four XXL's for about two months now, and let me tell, it is the way to go for someone my size. I'll post a comprehensive review after my first race on it. No more American Classic rear hubs for me either, its been DT240 all the way on all my bikes ever since Downieville.

Mike: I get infinitely more support with the Wheelmen behind me than I did in high school. My high school still doesn't even know that I won a state championship race in their name. It's probably for the better though... I don't let mechanics touch my bikes. If something goes wrong, I'd rather it be my fault.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ahhh look at menso, he was 4 and most likely he was bigger than me already and I was 6 or 7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.