Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post up some pics of your Memorial Day Weekend Riding Stokage.

Did a nice long ride in Marin today, weather was great and got to burn off all the beer and burgers from Sunday. Sorry no hucks, animals a la TidyBeard, chunk, etc.

View from above Fairfax, CA. Mt. Tam in the distance and typical summer SF fog.

Singletrack to wicked singletrack descent

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
Rained and snowed all day today. Sat and Sun were good riding days though. Too busy falling in love with riding the new 5.5 spot to stop and take action shots, however.

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
Bridger Range and Crazy Mountains in SW Montana.

BTW, I'm digging your shots too. I love seeing different landscapes -- I make mental notes of places i want to ride when I view pictures here. :thumbsup: The ride pics from this forum are amazing and geographically diverse.

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,362 Posts
To keep the Turner content while I wait on my bike here's one from today of my friend on his Six Pack:

and here's a few others from 3 days of great riding:

Unlucky 13 for the tree

The bikes stop for a rest at Fahnestock State Park, NY...

...to admire the view.

But don't get too close to the chimney!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
No pics from my weekend - but I got a great ride in with the help of Cruz the Pug and friends. Huntsville has some super technical singletrack and I brought home the bruises and scrapes to prove it. It sure had me wishing for a slightly lighter bike.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Hey, I've been to that Chimney at Fahnestock ... I didn't see the snake, but it was a fun ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts