Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Live 2 Ride
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we come together as a nation to remember and thank those that have served our country and given their lives to preserve our freedom and way of life.

I would like to salute all of those who have served, and those troops out there that are currently serving our country.

You are not forgotten, your sacrifices are not forgotten.

I am very thankful for those that gave their life so I can enjoy the freedoms we have in this country. I salute you, thank you, and will be forever grateful.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This weekend we come together as a nation to remember and thank those that have served our country and given their lives to preserve our freedom and way of life.

I would like to salute all of those who have served, and those troops out there that are currently serving our country.

You are not forgotten, your sacrifices are not forgotten.

I am very thankful for those that gave their life so I can enjoy the freedoms we have in this country. I salute you, thank you, and will be forever grateful.
Well said sir! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great thread! My thanks to all those who have served and are serving currently. God bless all you family members of those who have fallen. Since I'm a high school teacher, I'd like to thank all those graduates who are preparing to enter the armed forces in the coming months. There's about 6 from my classes signed up and I got to thank each of them and tell them how impressed I am with their service. If those 6 are any indication, our military will be in good hands!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.