Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Another

I'm not as regular as some of the regulars (please withhold fiber jokes), but here's my picture anyhow.

Dont' let the number plate fool you, I'm no racer. I just got in this van one day with a bunch of my friends and some how wound up involved in this foolishness where I was the only clydesdale on a singlespeed. . .

mac

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm sick

I'm sick...I need help...I just can't pass up the opportunity to post a fat chick. My apologies to everyone here who's over 400lbs.

Well...since Ernesto started this thread, I will help him forward his cause at hbfk.com. Thanks for the shirt man!!! And yes I'm wearing a USPS hat and wrist band...because ever since I got my hbfk shirt, I live strong!!!

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
I'm feeling so emotional...

Here's me at this year's vision quest during the hike-a-bike section at about mile 44. I wanted to go see Jesus at this point. Only another 2 miles to hike and another 9 to ride, sweet! (Hugh, Andy aka rut, Donkey, my wife.. were all either done or finishing at this time..)

Us on a local road ride...gold star for whoever guesses which one is me! :confused:

Violin please. Me and 1x1girl, after a night ride last March.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.