Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met this girl on my local trail the other day. I've since convinced her to wear a bit more protective clothing and a helmet. I told her the shorts can stay and she is riding point until further notice :D

stu.

Attachments

·
Girt by sea.
463 Posts
Does she carry a frying pan, eggs and bacon? She wouldn't be much fun on those night rides without them ... :)

·
Girt by sea.
463 Posts
autumn acid said:
Please give me directions as to where I may find girls riding bikes in pink hot pants.
.... go to the end of the rainbow in one of "those bloody storms". :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lmao!

Hey can anybody identify the rig she is so expertly holding? it says something near her left cheek but all i can make out is 'ghy' :D

stu.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Panacea said:
Hey can anybody identify the rig she is so expertly holding? it says something near her left cheek but all i can make out is 'ghy' :D

stu.
Looks to me like it's a large Specialized Enduro SX or even enduro. I am probably way wrong though- although that does look like "Specialized" on the Top Tupe / Monocock...

Personally, I'd much rather take her for a ride... Although I'm guessing if all you guys wanted to do that- the trail conditions would be pretty sloppy if you know what I mean ;)

*begs Trevor not to ban him*

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lmao!

CulBaire said:
Looks to me like it's a large Specialized Enduro SX or even enduro. I am probably way wrong though- although that does look like "Specialized" on the Top Tupe / Monocock...

Personally, I'd much rather take her for a ride... Although I'm guessing if all you guys wanted to do that- the trail conditions would be pretty sloppy if you know what I mean ;)

*begs Trevor not to ban him*
I'm sure that response was sufficiently cryptic as to not attract undue attention :D

*hopes culbaire will explain it to me one day. maybe after a few beers at the gathering ;) *

·
Girt by sea.
463 Posts
What makes you think it's from pinkbike?

Oh yeah - will ya look at that! When did that logo appear? And Granny.gear appears to be on the money too - there's a bike hidden in the picture as well. Well spotted, you guys ... :)

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Dear oh dear... :D

I've never regretted making the move from pinkbike to MTBR. I got a little sick of 12 year old DH'ers telling everyone else that "tehy suxerd and had no skilz." :p

If only I'd stumbled accross MTBR on the net sooner. I arrived just in time for the old boards to be replaced with these if I remember.

Dave.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What's up with all the eastern european chicks on bikes on pinkbike? Is it my furtid imagination or is there a people trafficking gang using that site as a front?

Putting that aside, some of them look pretty worthy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.