Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that ride with Mechanix gloves,Autozone has them on sale til Oct.17 for $14.99. That's 5 bucks off regular.Mike

·
Huckin' trails
6,060 Posts
I like those Mechanix gloves. I got both MPACT and The Original versions. The MPACT is great for chilly aggressive AM rides and the Original for casual wear and handling when working.

Mines are blacks with yellow/white graphics.

David

·
Huckin' trails
6,060 Posts
Just saw the regular mechanix gloves (black with red trim) at Walmart for $10 a pair.
Good deal. They usually run about $20 a pair regular price and sometimes down to $15 or 2 pairs for $20.

David

Edit : Timestamp FTW :D

·
Banned
3,993 Posts
I've been wanting a pair of full finger MTB gloves and hadn't considered utility gloves until reading this thread.

While at Home Depot today I noticed some "Grease Monkey General Purpose" gloves for $10. It doesn't say it in the website description, but they have padded palms and terry cloth on the thumbs for wiping sweat. For the cost I bought a pair to try out.

Grease Monkey General Purpose - X Large (642377) from The Home Depot

These Grease Monkey Synthetic Leather General-Purpose Extra-Large Work Gloves are great for protecting your hands on the job or in the yard. The stretchy panels between the fingers add comfort and ventilation.

Padded knuckles for extra protection
Synthetic leather construction for durability
Spandex stretch panels in between fingers for comfort and ventilation
Machine washable
MFG Brand Name : Grease Monkey
MFG Model # : 20104
MFG Part # : 20104

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.