Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
its a great place for mtb almost no 20 inchers ride there. just my the guy in the pic has been riding 20s for about 3 months so he's riding his becuase he is to lazy to fix his enduro sx. more pics in a few min

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

yeah we should i still get all scared out there because my fork but im gettig my new one sunday or monday so its all good. im either there or at the bmx track in livermore

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its just a six pack but its nice. and they filled the far back double to make it a table. i haven't jumped them yet but they seem to flow pretty well i should have a sequence of them up later its just a lot longer to stich together

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
boyfromthelak said:
so hers some pics. i only have the sequence of my friend on his 20 right now because photobucket is crapping out on me. naturally no pics of me as i was the photographer
Were are these jumps ??
Is this the Pleanton track that used to have the dirt half pipe ???

·
is down to roll...
727 Posts

word. Shane, primary builder is making improvements. Yes, it's Pleasanton. I need to get out there soon.

Oh yeah, last year we had a pretty big gathering (msdhw peeps). I'll see if we can organize another one once spring rolls around.

·
dirt rules
3,050 Posts
That looks a lot like another track up there near portland that has a SICK skatepark next to it that does NOT allow bikes. There's a snack shack there that contains a mean-ass woman that enforces the rules. There's also a house right there that someone said people come out of if the snack shack witch is gone.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
boyfromthelak said:
and actually brad i have a question for you. what color is your r32 and have you been at the first st safeway in livermore before
Oh snap Spotted !

YUP it's silver and I'm at the Starbucks or at the BofA in the first St Safeway Plaza about 2 times a week usually on Mondays and Fridays around 5:55-6:10am when I drive out to Livermoore to pick up or drop bikes off at MAAS brothers our powdercoater .
Did you see me in the .:R ?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
sittingduck said:
That looks a lot like another track up there near portland that has a SICK skatepark next to it that does NOT allow bikes. There's a snack shack there that contains a mean-ass woman that enforces the rules. There's also a house right there that someone said people come out of if the snack shack witch is gone.
Hmmmmm NewBerg perhaps ???
That lady is a b!atch

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.