Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Don't touch me!
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I finally broke-in my set of Marta SL's (they were installed but not used for a few months b/c of school) and I likey very much. Powerful, light, and sexy. They are the real deal. I figure now is the best time to be initiated, so here is a little haiku to accompany my request:

The art of braking
should be left to Magura,
not your collarbone.

My requested MCM# is: eleventy billion
e addy: (my mtbr user name) @yahoo.com

Thanks Mike T! Here's a pic to verify I ain't no wannabe!

Attachments

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
beeristasty said:
Hey all, I finally broke-in my set of Marta SL's (they were installed but not used for a few months b/c of school) and I likey very much. Powerful, light, and sexy. They are the real deal. I figure now is the best time to be initiated, so here is a little haiku to accompany my request:

The art of braking
should be left to Magura,
not your collarbone.

My requested MCM# is: eleventy billion
e addy: (my mtbr user name) @yahoo.com
Thanks Mike T! Here's a pic to verify I ain't no wannabe!
G'mornin beeristasty. I'm not surprised that beer *is* tasty in your world if it's served in a martini glass with an olive like in your avatar! No matter, that's not grounds for non-admission to the world famous Magura Cult.

If my Cult Excel database will accept the # eleventy billion then it's yours! I don't have to check to see if it's already been picked. I'm positive that it hasn't!

Arise Newby Magurite beeristasty MCM #eleventy billion! Mooo along with the rest of the Cultship -

MaaaGooooooRaaaaaaa!

**I need to know your location if you're in N.Am for occasional special deals.

Mike T. (mcm # 717 & ONGO)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.