Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Control Freak
326 Posts
I would love to join you, but I am very slow and you would be waiting for days :). I did sunrise and I stopped probably 10 times on the way up. Have fun though looks like fun.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do, been a while since I have used a camel back, but planning on that. Just planning on enjoying the day

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just finished, I cut a little off of the pemberton and didn't do that figure 8 thing, and I decided to RIDE windgate, rather then walk Tom's thumb. I took a lunch and plenty of water and just enjoyed the day. I ended at exactly 50 miles and right at 6 total hours. Not fast but was a enjoyable day on a bike.

·
My other ride is your mom
5,440 Posts
you really missed out on by skipping the 20 minute HAB up the north end of Tom's Thumb....that's the best HAB, EVER!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not really a fan of HAB but I will have to do that next time I am around there for the experience. Probably good view up there.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
iknowclint said:
Just finished, I cut a little off of the pemberton and didn't do that figure 8 thing, and I decided to RIDE windgate, rather then walk Tom's thumb. I took a lunch and plenty of water and just enjoyed the day. I ended at exactly 50 miles and right at 6 total hours. Not fast but was a enjoyable day on a bike.
Well done!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rayburn: I was look at a post about BCT, you went out there a few weeks ago. Did you follow the AES course? Looking for info on that, gonna try to get out there early tomorrow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts