Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody care to connect for a ride this Sunday in the McCall/Donnelly/Cascade area? I was thinking of shuttling the Crestline trail from Upper Lake back to Eastside Dr., or heading down to Cascade to try out Eagles Nest. If time is limited, I may instead just go ride EF of LF.

I'll be getting to McCall mid-day tomorrow (Saturday). You can reach me at the local McCall telephone prefix + 5678, or PM me before tomorrow AM.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll be up in Cascade this weekend (with bike.) I'll give you a ring if time permits. I'd love to do a ride up there.

-Larry

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have you ridden Crestline before? Or rather hike it with your bike? I was just up there Tuesday and it was only cleared into Blackwell Lake from the South. Go hit Eagle's Nest or ride ELF from town; that's my ride. Hope you have a great ride regardless.

I work weekends or I'd join you.
Give Wayndar a shout out and see if he can get out of the house.

Call me if you have questions,

Darian Apollo
CIMBA - President
Mountain Bike Manager
Tamarack Resort
208-325-1002 (Recreation Center)

Earthpig said:
Anybody care to connect for a ride this Sunday in the McCall/Donnelly/Cascade area? I was thinking of shuttling the Crestline trail from Upper Lake back to Eastside Dr., or heading down to Cascade to try out Eagles Nest. If time is limited, I may instead just go ride EF of LF.

I'll be getting to McCall mid-day tomorrow (Saturday). You can reach me at the local McCall telephone prefix + 5678, or PM me before tomorrow AM.

·
beer is good
530 Posts
Mccall/Cascade Ride

Earthpig said:

I am thinking about heading that way.... Will arrive Saturday in the afternoon. Have you come up with anything concrete yet? Just did 20 mile/ Duck Lake out and back last Sunday. Let me know-Steve (208)345-1352 or I'll watch the board.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Didn't quite make it this weekend. :-( I'll keep my eyes open for another opportunity to go up there. Housing can be tricky. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts