Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

MC-E torch colour issue,

562 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Turveyd 
#1 ·
I find the yellowness doesn't agree with me, colour blindness maybe Red / Green.

I'd like it to move to the white maybe slightly blue scale any ideas on where I can get filters / lens covers to do this ?? I know I'll lose some Lumens.

Mate might have a blue filter with his stupidly blue HID's have to see if I can borrow and botch that on I guess to sample it.

Thanks

#2 ·
You can just buy a colder tint MC-E and swap it into your torch. That would be the best option and probably not much more expensive than a filter. WC tint is very cool yet still fairly white, no yellowish tint at all. It's interesting that the warmer color temp doesn't agree with R/G colorblindness.

#3 ·
My current MC-E is a WC and is very yellow, my mates near identical torch is the same colour, don't think I've got the skills to swap out LED's sadly.

I've got another MC-E WC on order so hoping it'll be whiter will see, my Q5 WC is much whiter have to run at the same time to raise the temperature abit.

I miss my Sylvia L1's Blue especially as 2 mates still run 1 and it makes the MC-E look even yellower :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.