Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5:00 at Saratoga Gap. Meet at the corner of Hwy 9 and 35.
Be there!
Anyone object to starting a little later? 5:00 might be pushing it for some folks. 6:00 might be more appropriate. Ed?

-Dan

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
It's not like anyone's going to get lost up there. How about meet around 5, riding by 5:30 and hurry up if you can't make it until 6?

I'm trading ST, TNGR and Big Basin for Annadel and Boggs, so again I'm not going to make it. :(

I linked all these individual threads to the main thread at the top. There's a map link on the MBTB website which is linked in the main MBTB thread at the top of the forum.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=512408

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
rensho said:
That's a long ways for folks that work anywhere north of 280.
Yeah...like Livermore!! :eek: I'm gonna do my best to get there by 6pm. If I don't see anyone in the parking lot I'll likely drive to where the trail crosses 35 and try to catch the group from there.

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
Oops

Turns out, I won't be able to make it. I'm meeting someone about a possible job. I guess I should go to that instead of riding and having fun. :madman: :madmax:

·
MarkyMark
1,352 Posts
So I made it out and ran into everyone as they were heading back to the parking lot. It was short, but a good shake-down ride for Big Basin tomorrow (crossing my fingers).

MarkMass said:
I plan on being there, but I'll be late, very late and maybe miss the riding portion entirely.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.