Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start time 12:30
Who's in? Want to get an idea of group size.

·
Registered
552 Posts
In there. Any chance of an earlier start time? Making sure there's sufficient time for after ride hydration (traffic,too. Nah, it's the Friday get away for Memorial Day). Evan (Crimson Winds) will be there, too.

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,082 Posts
Trailseeker said:
In there. Any chance of an earlier start time? Making sure there's sufficient time for after ride hydration (traffic,too. Nah, it's the Friday get away for Memorial Day). Evan (Crimson Winds) will be there, too.
Yeah, I'd like to start earlier, too. It's a long drive up to Boggs after, and I'd rather not be setting my tent up in the dark. :skep:

I'd like to ride A-del on Sat, but I'll have the dog with me. I'm also wondering what I can do with her while I'm at R-ville (besides letting her run with us, illegally). Any ideas?

Gary

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm taking the day off so can start when ever. If we start earlier, that would leave more time for post ride socializing, imbibing and for those heading to camp, to do their thing.

Post some start time options, majority rules. I'll start 11 AM?

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
wg said:
I'm taking the day off so can start when ever. If we start earlier, that would leave more time for post ride socializing, imbibing and for those heading to camp, to do their thing.

Post some start time options, majority rules. I'll start 11 AM?
Stuck at work until noon. Won't get there until 1ish, if I run into you cool, if not... we tried.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gary, I'm not sure about the "official" leash law there but if the critter is under good voice control, it should be OK, I think.

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,082 Posts
Trailseeker said:
11 sounds good to me!
Me, too.

10 would be fine, too. :thumbsup:

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
34,609 Posts
I would love to go. I will give it a shot and see if I can take the day off.

fc

1 - 20 of 37 Posts