Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the guys who post about having the most exspensive parts, tearing each other a new a**hole, posting photoshop renderings, discuss various body parts their & others, etc.....I mean dang, you can't read a post w/o it being hi-jacked or deteriorating into any of the various subjects listed above and then some. Every other post turns into a shouting match. It gets old. Hard to get decent help or info. w/o all the junk. No wonder more companies don't get involved in helping riders w/probs.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
man w/ one hand said:
For the guys who post about having the most exspensive parts, tearing each other a new a**hole, posting photoshop renderings, discuss various body parts their & others, etc.....I mean dang, you can't read a post w/o it being hi-jacked or deteriorating into any of the various subjects listed above and then some. Every other post turns into a shouting match. It gets old. Hard to get decent help or info. w/o all the junk. No wonder more companies don't get involved in helping riders w/probs.
Your setting yourself up man.

Hucker lurks waiting to pounce on stuff like this.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
e[I said:
o]Better yet, there should a forum dedicated to ripping each other a new one.
We should. I concur. I've noticed that in forums that I frequent where there is a forum within the forum dedicated to flaming one another things tend to be more chill in the other forums.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
it's funny when the northbound cows get stuck in the the third sector......
is that code for they wouldn't let me cross the border? third sector.....as if!:D

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Prechrysler said:
We should. I concur. I've noticed that in forums that I frequent where there is a forum within the forum dedicated to flaming one another things tend to be more chill in the other forums.
- You guy's beat me by 20 min.

MTBR - A "Flame" forum is needed for some. :D

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
No go my friend.....

.WestCoastHucker. said:
with those kind of comments, i'm going to be an eastbound cow stuck with his hoof in your southbound sector......
Ohio Border Patrol is pretty clear on who gets in and who doesn't... na na na na na na!!!!

Attachments

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
jonjon said:
Sure why not -

I say we combine it with the guy that wanted to do the MTBR dating service.
Flamming Dating Service for MTBR's who hijack threads and make fun of people.

Dateflamminbikers.com

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=42972
Sounds like a dating service for queer Hells Angels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.