Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one was pushing it, but it didn't look that bad. I just registered a couple of weeks ago, but I've been surfing mtbr for years. I don't think I've seen anyone else with the nads to try this, but my leg tells me there is a reason for that. Good luck topping this one...... It wasn't quite flat, but close enough to shatter my Marz Monster T in 6 places!
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,131 Posts
That's crazy, it was so extreme that it turned your monster into a shiver!
 

·
n00b eternal
Joined
·
633 Posts
Huffy Super Extreme Freeride Team

Hello,

I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
Look everyone.....waygayjay is back!!!!

Did Zedro boot you? Now you had to start under another name hunh.

....Dork

Beau
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,131 Posts
ezweave said:
Hello,

I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.

You guys are the same company that sponsored (past tense) this guy right? :D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,261 Posts
Jm. said:
You guys are the same company that sponsored (past tense) this guy right? :D

is he giving the "i'm cool" double finger-gun pump to the camera before he gets totally trashed into the ground?
 

·
n00b eternal
Joined
·
633 Posts
Huffy Freeride - "Giving the world an extreme Pacific Rim J..."

Jm. said:
You guys are the same company that sponsored (past tense) this guy right? :D

I see you are familar with our work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,261 Posts
Beau said:
Did Zedro boot you? Now you had to start under another name hunh.

....Dork

Beau
not sure if it is the same person, but they both at least use mindspring dialup internet....

edit: lol nevermind, both handles have the Kona Kikapoo listed as bikes in their profiles...

....Dork
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

ezweave said:
Hello,

I represent a major pacific rim bike manufacturer. After viewing your riding shots and reading of your harrowing tales, we would like to offer you a sponsorship. We would like you to use your skills to represent our marque. We are trying to do bold things. Please respond and we will send you a complimentary neon-unitard.
For the sarcasm. Nice guy.
 

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
Do they have the same IP? Does IP even change on dialup?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,261 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Do they have the same IP? Does IP even change on dialup?
IPs and host names are different, but thats usually just a matter of resetting your connection, even on dialup. Also he might have done it to register another name and delete the previous cookie.

wayjay guy: 165.121.145.90. The host name is: user-uinj4aq.dialup.mindspring.com.

this guy: 64.91.167.158. The host name is: user-105n9su.dialup.mindspring.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who is wyjay? (nt)

zedro said:
IPs and host names are different, but thats usually just a matter of resetting your connection, even on dialup. Also he might have done it to register another name and delete the previous cookie.

wayjay guy: 165.121.145.90. The host name is: user-uinj4aq.dialup.mindspring.com.

this guy: 64.91.167.158. The host name is: user-105n9su.dialup.mindspring.com
(nt) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
Exactly what I saw..........

zedro said:
not sure if it is the same person, but they both at least use mindspring dialup internet....

edit: lol nevermind, both handles have the Kona Kikapoo listed as bikes in their profiles...

....Dork

What a chump. At least he posted a worth while picture of someone else this time!!

Beau
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top