Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a link to a clock if you have nothing better to do and want to watch to count down.

http://www.Mayan Clock Countdown-2012. :D
Cool .... still 9 hours left. I am hitting Kennedy for my last ride @ 1:15 with another doomed mtbr rider. We will talk about old times and watch the end from the chopper pad perhaps.:cryin:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Just went for a great last ride ever with some ultra cool mofos and now I am going to go high up in the mountains with my family to watch the last glorious sunset. It was a great run everybody!!!

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I can't find the Stone Brewery "Enjoy Bye 12.21.12" anywhere!
What happened did they sell out? :)
:lol:
Just got back from my last ride up Kennedy with a few mtbr bad boys. Ran into ninergary and went back up for another 86ed ft. gain and went back to the car. Bye yuall ! :eekster: PS...only a little over 4 hours left !

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Purgatory is climbing only

And ... Only bikes are single speeds ! It'll be like I died and went to heaven! :thumbsup: C U in about 12000 years when my shift is up ! :p

·
middle ring single track
4,681 Posts
Disappointed...

...stayed up late hoping to see the world end.

So far, no such luck!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Not so fast, folks. The Mayan calendar ends today. That would mean that today is the last day, so midnight tonight, Mayan time, is it.

·
middle ring single track
4,681 Posts
PSA; you may have...

Not so fast, folks. The Mayan calendar ends today. That would mean that today is the last day, so midnight tonight, Mayan time, is it.
...less time than you think; I'm pretty sure "Mayan Time" is 2 hours ahead of us here in California---this means you should "assume the position" at 10:00 PM:eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts