Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ride #1 - Saturday morning: seven bikes & riders, two vehicles for shuttling the freeride trails at Natalie. Joined by three more on the last run. Plenty of sacking up today as we gear up for downhill season and two trips to diablo the next few weeks. Funny line of the day: "I don't know what he's doing. He's up there on the road riding around in circles."

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame

Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle wheel

Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Rim Spoke Bicycle tire

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Wheel

Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle

Bicycle frame Plant community Bicycle wheel Trail Soil

Mountain bike Bicycle wheel Recreation Bicycle frame Bicycle

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
AWESOME!!! You guys are nuts, but in a good way!!! Nanker, that helmet on your handlebars really pushes the limits of creepiness in a picture...LOL!!! Have fun...just be safe!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Nice! Some serious Metal....

....for the DH riding. Really like series of pics where your shooting from behind as they go off a rock...gives great perspective as to how much forward air guys are getting....my wife ran the half marathon at Danville ....almost came down to ride Geisinger and visit the brew pub....gotta get down there.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
JeffSkisMontana said:
....for the DH riding. Really like series of pics where your shooting from behind as they go off a rock...gives great perspective as to how much forward air guys are getting....my wife ran the half marathon at Danville ....almost came down to ride Geisinger and visit the brew pub....gotta get down there.
When you go down there, bring your climbing legs...LOL!!! I have to get down there again sometime, that Jeep road beat me and I am determined to beat it before the season ends!!!:madman:

·
ride more
2,626 Posts
couple of pics of Will's first trip to the bowl, Nankers's day ending flat(someone will get a flat on this trail), and Nanker trying too ride my Fixie.

Attachments

·
ride more
2,626 Posts
JeffSkisMontana said:

Jeff, whenever you wanna combine a Geisinger ride/brew pub(really awesome beer&food) let me know:thumbsup: :yesnod:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts