Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slarts
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be leading the Monday ride, Mon May 23rd, up through Tamarancho and back down Repack. The route takes us through land that requires a Tamarancho pass. I can arrange for day passes at my expense for all those out-of towners without passed but need to know how many. If you plan to ride and don't have a pass email me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you have one on the day.

Saw Fast Eddy, May By The Bay initiator at Sea Otter. He has a great scheme for raffling our Titus Moto Lite frame... one ticket for each ride attended plus an extra for attending the Saturday bash. Nice one mr Fast.

Slarts
[email protected]

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,166 Posts
Baring unforeseen issues, I'll be there. Already got the annual pass.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,625 Posts
What time will you be riding at?

I'm trying to figure out what days I can get out of work early to make at least a couple of the rides.

WG, I'd love to do Rockville, but 2pm will be hard to do coming from San Jose...

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Morning ride

Email Slarti, but I'd guess 10am. I'm also guessing that there will be a Tuesday China Camp ride, also in the AM.

zorg said:
WG, I'd love to do Rockville, but 2pm will be hard to do coming from San Jose...
Not if you leave SJ by 12:30. The hard part will be convincing your boss to let you come back to work on Tuesday after slacking half a day on Friday. Rockville rocks!

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
I thought we were doing...

Fast Eddy said:
Email Slarti, but I'd guess 10am. I'm also guessing that there will be a Tuesday China Camp ride, also in the AM.

Not if you leave SJ by 12:30. The hard part will be convincing your boss to let you come back to work on Tuesday after slacking half a day on Friday. Rockville rocks!
...Big Basin Tuesday?
I'll be there for the Tamarancho ride...and hope to ride back to camp via Bolinas ridge.

Got some new single track at Boggs and will put together some new loops for our rides!
These trails have to be bed'd in propa' so the UCDavis team is coming up on the weekend of the 20th to work them in while we are at Coe.

Tim(out socializing... :p )

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,166 Posts
Traffic will be the big issue that day.

zorg said:
I'm trying to figure out what days I can get out of work early to make at least a couple of the rides.
Start of a 3 day weekend so 680/80 will be ugly with Bay Area residents heading out of town.
Might be worth it to leave even earlier. I plan on taking the day off so I can just screw around at home for a bit then head out by noonish.
We could always just make the ride earlier then retreat to some eatery for grub afterwards before the migration up to Annadale.

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Refer to the official site

UncleMTB said:
...Big Basin Tuesday?
Tuesday is kinda up in the air. Since you arranged camping up there Sun/Mon, China Camp seems like a good option. Refer to the Melt thread. Big Basin is Wednesday. If anyone can't get the day off for the big ride Wed, I'll get Francois and crew to post an invite to the Wed Skeggs ride that week.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,625 Posts
wg said:
Start of a 3 day weekend so 680/80 will be ugly with Bay Area residents heading out of town.
Might be worth it to leave even earlier. I plan on taking the day off so I can just screw around at home for a bit then head out by noonish.
We could always just make the ride earlier then retreat to some eatery for grub afterwards before the migration up to Annadale.
I might just do that or *cough* work from home *cough* in the morning then head out to Rocktown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.