Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sayin'.

·
Medium?
6,725 Posts
Good thinking. I'm 100% in for Annadel on 5/24. Rockville was a great ride last year on Friday for WG and I. I can't make it on Friday this time in any case, so knock yourself out.

Not sure, yet, about Boggs, but I really, really want to run a MTB biathalon. That would be on 5/25. I'm sure the usual suspects will be at Boggs that weekend.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good thinking. I'm 100% in for Annadel on 5/24. Rockville was a great ride last year on Friday for WG and I. I can't make it on Friday this time in any case, so knock yourself out.

Not sure, yet, about Boggs, but I really, really want to run a MTB biathalon. That would be on 5/25. I'm sure the usual suspects will be at Boggs that weekend.
Did Uncle MTB ever wash the side of the Glomar?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am in for Annadel and most likely just an overnight for Boggs. I'll bring firewood.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Just doing Annadel not camping. I have plenty of firewood I can bring up and pass on to the Boggs camper. Let me know.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meh.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Camp as far as possible from the fire pit.

Oreely? This might actually be on for Boggs camping? How would you all feel about my wife and kids showing up for this... possibly Sparky's too?
Or else your kids might learn some new words.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We need to change the name to Meh By The Bay.

:D

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, I'm sure that's on Finch Platte's agenda.
That's old school. Now, if I could somehow combine a pic of a dog's butthole and a nekked coed streaking, we'd have something.

·
Medium?
6,725 Posts
Oh, there was a followup, with J's camera at Boggs in 2005 as well. I'll admit to taking the picture, but I've never seen it. The Doberman in question still "winks" at J all the time.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts