Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
2" total since the storms began last week.

Toro is Closed probably until Wednesday which is fine by me, we put another 5 hours of trail-work in yesterday so it could use some time to setup then be RICHTER. . . .

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
2" total since the storms began last week.

Toro is Closed probably until Wednesday which is fine by me, we put another 5 hours of trail-work in yesterday so it could use some time to setup then be RICHTER. . . .
No problem, just cross the highway. Ord is great!

Thanks for putting in all the work. Curious if you know the most pipeline loops done in one day? I'm going for it on the solstice. I know I can do 4, I'll be happy with 7, and 10 is the goal

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
No problem, just cross the highway. Ord is great!

Thanks for putting in all the work. Curious if you know the most pipeline loops done in one day? I'm going for it on the solstice. I know I can do 4, I'll be happy with 7, and 10 is the goal
I know plenty of people that have done 10k' at Toro, but 10 full laps of pipeline just sounds dumb.

·
Registered
710 Posts
l did a loop of some of the upper trails at Russian Ridge on my way home from picking up my new DragonSlayer in SF. Everything under trees was varying degrees of soggy, but everything out in the open was glorious.

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
I know plenty of people that have done 10k' at Toro, but 10 full laps of pipeline just sounds dumb.
There used to be a time when people around here were generally supportive of others and their goals and ambitions. Don't worry, I wasn't extending you an open invitation.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.