Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Cool rig. Good to see you out and riding.
Got this bike to 26+ lbs. I'm not sure why. :)

Well I had to test product and I wanted the process of being out in the sun and working on bikes to test my stamina.

Something cool is becaus I'm using 1290 gram wheels, this bike felt much lighter.

fc Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is there a good online tool to see rain maps for forecasted periods? I'm trying to see where it is expected to rain a few days out so I can make plans accordingly (rather than just randomly spot-checking a bunch of areas).

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I got to wear in my new drive train this evening at Ft Ord, got a couple hours in before the rain became steady. Went off route on the reservation side and hit a sand trap and brushed off a handful of ticks then dabbed in poison oak. Still felt good to get back on the Mtb after a couple months of sporadic road rides. Sand was barely phased by the precipitation.

At least the bike is ready for summer - now if I can get my bum up the hill that would be nice.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Every opportunity I have to ride for the next week has rain forecasted. Maybe Monday AM if I can slip it in. Tamo was pretty much hardpack last weekend but the great weather has gotten me in shape. Now I just want to keep it up. Probly head to China Camp since it drains so well. It rained so hard in Tam Valley last night i almost hid under the bed. And I just took my front fender off... . .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.