Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

New to the forum - first post.

I'm looking for a set of 26" Holy Rollers - none of the local shops stock them. I've found them at beyondbikes.com but have read some less than great reviews of that shop so I'm still looking.

Other than direct from Maxxis - any one know where I can find the Holy Rollers in 26" in stock and at a decent price?

Of course I am also open to suggestions for comparable tires to try.

Thanks in advance,

Mass

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
buying from beyondbikes will be no problem...they have a new person doing customer service...everything that was just a little mix up was blown out of proportion....Just give them a call and write an honest opinion about it afterwards....I am sure it will be good

fyi they are called HighRollers

·
Registered
178 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
buying from beyondbikes will be no problem...they have a new person doing customer service...everything that was just a little mix up was blown out of proportion....Just give them a call and write an honest opinion about it afterwards....I am sure it will be good

fyi they are called HighRollers
Used Beyond bikes a few times with no problems.....FYI they are called holy rollers, great tire too.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
mike67 said:
Used Beyond bikes a few times with no problems.....FYI they are called holy rollers, great tire too.
DH forum...leads to Highrollers...not holly rollers...my bad if that is what he wants

BTW welcome to the forum dude

·
Registered
270 Posts
wish they made the high roller semi in a 24". my bud runs the hollys on 26" and loves em for urban and dj, and they do come in 24". however, i would like the extra side traction of the side knobs to use as an "all around" tire. however i don't want it bad enough to switch to a 26", but i can dream.

·
Registered
178 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
DH forum...leads to Highrollers...not holly rollers...my bad if that is what he wants

BTW welcome to the forum dude
Thanks for the welcome! I don't post much, been lurking for years....
Your right though, being the DH forum, easy to think he wanted Highrollers.
Holy rollers are a nice choice for street/DJ, been rolling them for a few months now.

Damn dude, your gonna short circuit the post counter :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.