Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm after a Maxm MX-1 flatbar. They ceased production about a year ago due to the carbon shortage. It's the model with 25.4mm bar clamp (not oversize) and had blue/silver decals. I've been searching around and can't find one anywhere.

Has anyone seen a place with stock or does anyone have one they want to sell me?

My classifieds add

Cheers, John.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Gonna be real tough........all the new stuff is 31.8 as well.........that's why I'm back to Raceface gear instead.......

·
information leafblower
244 Posts
what about...

...the Salsa Pro Moto Carbon flatbar?

I believe there are a couple of sweep options and it's pretty light - especially as it comes stock really long and is easily cut down to something more racy.

that or i believe Syntace do a light carbon bar with a good sweep?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Salso Pro Moto Carbon is nice and can be found in 5° and I think 9° bends. Very nice looking bar too (I bought one to put on my RX and then got a KCNC Scandium bar in the length I wanted).

I have a Red/Yellow MX1 cut to 22.5" that I'd let go of but it's the wrong color and cut down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.