Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for some replacement springs and other small parts for a RS maxle that are missing off of a new "used" lyrik I bought off of ebay. The guy said hes going to try and find the parts but my guess is he lost them so we tried contacting SRAM and they wont sell us the few missing parts or a new Maxle axle at all... We found that theres a distributor near us that carries them but they only sell to shops. I feel like I'm having to jump through a lot of hoops just to get a new spring so I'm pretty pissed at SRAM, and I was wondering if anyone else has succesfully found replacement parts and where you may have got them, or if SRAM made you run circles trying to track there products down.

·
EDR
10,433 Posts
Any lbs can help you. SRAM does not sell directly to the public but like I said, any decent lbs can order what you need. If there is no lbs anywhere near you call one and have them order the parts, but ship to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.