Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EDR
10,442 Posts
I run a 180 up front. 160 on back. Can't see any need for any more in the rear, the front is where 70% of the braking power comes from. But if your a long d/h'r and wanting more cooling then go for it.

But to your question... A 180 would mount up just fine in the rear, not sure about more, email Yeti if your thinking of 200mm.

·
Banned
656 Posts
Yetifan said:
I'm sure I asked Yeti this question ages ago, will check my inbox.

I think the reply was, the 575 can take a 8" rotor, but they would reccomend the smaller size, as you don't really need such a large size out back.

Andrew
im running 180 fr+rr with much better results than with 160s. the 160s did not give me enough stopping power, got heluva reheated. hope mono minis btw. when i do change change itll be m4s.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
the Enduro Pro kit comes with 180mm Avids.
180 will give you more power and mor importantly cooling. It is a nice blend of size/weight/stress on frame/ground clearance.

jaco- Nice seatpost! I can't believe i don't see more!

·
Banned
656 Posts
the Enduro Pro kit comes with 180mm Avids.
180 will give you more power and mor importantly cooling. It is a nice blend of size/weight/stress on frame/ground clearance.

jaco- Nice seatpost! I can't believe i don't see more!
i actulaly swaped the one on the pic for the remote control version... an upgrade absolutely worth every penny.
let me tell you that the gravity dropper is one of the best accesories on my bike. its really worth getting regardless of the cost if you do techy stuff of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.