Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am fairly certain I broke the bolted 135mm axle on my Deemax rear rim. Being as how it's Friday and it's after 5:00pm, I can't get any solid info until sometime Monday (even then, more likely Tuesday) of availability and pricing in Canada.

Where can I get one of these axles online for a reasonable price? I am quite certain that I will get an answer from my LBS saying "They're $75 and it'll take 2 weeks to get it". Anyone know of some magical place to get these on the cheap in a reasonable time? I live in Whistler, and no local shops have one. And, again, I live in Whistler ... so if I can't ride my bike, this place is basically useless.

·
eat your porridge jordie
293 Posts
Did the same thing on my older set of deemax's... You will have to call mavic (or have a shop call them for you) and get it shipped directly from them. Doubtful anyone is going to have one in stock. The price (direct from mavic) is about $40, but a shop may charge you a little for shipping, processing, and what not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.