Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
BCHeckler said:
Anyone familiar with these wheels? Looks like a nice wheelset at a good price ($349 at Pricepoint). Can't find any reviews on them yet so hoping someone out there can provide some feedback.

TIA

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/14571-365_MAVDT6-3-Parts-75-Wheelsets/Mavic-DeeTraks-Wheelset.htm
It uses the same hub as the Deemax so most of the reviews of the Deemax will be applicable to this wheelset also.

This part I may be incorrect on, but it appears that it is laced to a Mavic XM 321 rim so the review for that would cover the rims.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GearHead said:
It uses the same hub as the Deemax so most of the reviews of the Deemax will be applicable to this wheelset also.

This part I may be incorrect on, but it appears that it is laced to a Mavic XM 321 rim so the review for that would cover the rims.
Yeah, the Mavic website states that the hub is the same as the Deemax but doesn't specify which rim is used. I've poked around a bit but can't find any reviews at all on this wheelset, just reprints off the Mavic website. Guess it's too new to have any widespread use yet. I might have to be the first to review them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.