Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully someone here has tread this path before. I have a set of Crossmax XL disc wheels. I bought them used online, and the front has the QR adapters on the front wheel. I just recently acquired a RS Pike, with the 20mm axle, and would like to convert my front hub. Problem is, I don't have the 20mm adapters and need to track some down.

The LBS is not an option. Both attempts to get a special order were met with a 'we have better things to do' attitude.

Does anyone out there in the wheels forum have a set they would consider selling? If so, send me a PM and let me know. Also, if anyone else has had to track some down previously, any info you can provide is highly appreciated.

After searching through the forums here, the mavic website and several mail order companies, I could only track down one location for the adapters...chain reaction cycles in the UK. I have ordered from them before, but the shipping to the US would be cost prohibitive and take a few weeks for delivery.

Thanks - Rollo

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm also in this predicament as well... I'm going to shoot you a PM too and hope your shop won't miss another set of adapters.

Also, does anyone know if you can make the Crossmax XL rear wheel compatible with a 10 or 12 mm though axle?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.