44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think?
Anyone riding these?
:skep:

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Sweet wheels :thumbsup: I hear that they are pretty hard to install though, our local bike shop has a pretty good mechanic, he drives a sweet subaru, you may want to take them down to him, hes pretty good....you wouldnt want to mess up you knew wheels trying to install them youself.........:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Livin' the Dream
506 Posts
I've been riding a set for about 2 months now and they're awesome. I had another bike w/ XL's and I can tell a difference w/ the stiffness of the SX. Alot of that probably has to do w/ switching to a 20mm axle though. I'm running them w/ Nev 2.35 tubeless and Stan's and they feel light and responsive. Great tracking from the front wheel and a very quiet rear hub. I used to have a set of CK's and loved everything about them except the noise. I considered I9's as weel but ended up w/ the SX. I don't regret the purchase at all. Plus they just look cool:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I got a set to replace my DT FR6.1 rim/NSB front hub/Dice Roulette rear hub/DT 14g spoke 32 hole wheelset. The weight difference was stuff all but i'm much happier on tubeless. I bought a set of Crossmax XLs at the same time for the gf bike and the SW is only a little bit heavier but much wider. Definitely happy with the Crossmax SX wheelset so far.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SX's

Thanks for the info and input. I'll probably be getting a set next week.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yep, very nice.

I have a set on my Reign. I posted pics of mine in "Reign photos" under the Giant board and in here under "crossmax SX", if you need ot take a peek. Silver on silver is bad azz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.