Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just Ride!
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking at purchasing the A317 wheelset at Jenson and I would like to know any long term user feedback of this wheel(durability and strenght). I did a search but not much informaton out there.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I picked up a A317disc/lx wheelset at nashbar for 140 bucks. I'm running them on my cx bike with avid road discs and schwalbe 700x42 knobs, and they work great. The rim is plenty wide for a real tire, methinks.

·
Just Ride!
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
arkadi said:
I picked up a A317disc/lx wheelset at nashbar for 140 bucks. I'm running them on my cx bike with avid road discs and schwalbe 700x42 knobs, and they work great. The rim is plenty wide for a real tire, methinks.
I was looking at that but the LX hub is the one w/ the center lock design and I really don't want to get an adaptor for it. But it seems like the rims are holding for you guys so I will go ahead and spring for it(Deore hubs on Jenson but a good deal)

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.