Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a Mav DUC and a spare hub so I was thinking about building up a 29er wheel and doing the whole spacer thingy and running the Mav on the Rig. Is this a whacked out idea? The A-C would only be a tad more than a Reba set at 100mm. I'm such a big fan of my Mav and its not gonna see much use as its now splitting time with a Z1 on my Turner. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Bad idea...

...you better sell me that fork and hub and let me put it on my KM...I just don't think the Rig's HT could take it ;).

Sean

AK Chris said:
So I have a Mav DUC and a spare hub so I was thinking about building up a 29er wheel and doing the whole spacer thingy and running the Mav on the Rig. Is this a whacked out idea? The A-C would only be a tad more than a Reba set at 100mm. I'm such a big fan of my Mav and its not gonna see much use as its now splitting time with a Z1 on my Turner. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.