Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matti Lehikoinen is on CRC/ Intense for 2010! Very happy for these news and hope he will have an injury-free season next year!!! :thumbsup:
Now i am very curious about the new bike, 951? M6 evo? XXX?

·
wuss
2,380 Posts
Thumbs up! I hope he is a bit luckier this year, I can't imagine things get worse...

He seems like a really cool and down to earth guy. I rode with him a few years ago (not DH, just local trails) without having a clue who it was. I was quite out of my class. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm so stoked about Matti joining CRC, that's just so cool! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now let's hope he has an injury-free 2010 seasons and will be a competitive enough to win a world cup like he was in 2007

·
Registered
222 Posts
Matti is also a great test pilot and IIRC was the catalyst for the M6/M3 evo. The bike he rode a few years back on the MS team was bananas. That was the first M series with the bendy downtube and the lightened up mono front triangle. hope we see more of that forward design out of Intense HQ now that he is on CRC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.