Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now let's be honest when shopping for a new helmet do you take your bike's color into consideration?
I was shopping for a new one yesterday and realized I was doing that without even thinking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It is in the back of my mind. If I am equally liking two helmets as my final choices, then I will pick the one that matches better.

·
Enthusiast
5,359 Posts
Now let's be honest when shopping for a new helmet do you take your bike's color into consideration?
I have multiple bikes in different colors, and my shoes and backpack already do not match, so getting the helmet to color-coordinate with anything is a lost cause.

My most recent two helmet purchases were silver-grey and dark-grey respectively. Those colors pretty much go with anything.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I try to make it match my Camelbak. I will eventully switch bikes, but my camelbak is a constant.

Black Flux helmet, to match my red and black camelbak. Style is everything!

·
Registered
436 Posts
lets say your bike is bright blue, you match your helmet, now you have this standout bright blue bowl on your head, and to top it off, you have red hair. Matching your bike and helmet is flat out wierd to me. I go for subtle colors.

·
I fix choppers
993 Posts

I don't worry too much about it as this number is a solid choice with any ensemble. :devil:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I recently bought one helmet and yes I did match it with my bike. White red & black :p

1 - 20 of 74 Posts