1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I throw poo
430 Posts
I'm in Waynesboro too! Let me know if you're ever interested going out for a ride.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Waynesboro too! Let me know if you're ever interested going out for a ride.
Yes!* I moved up here about 2 years ago and finally brought out the bike a few months ago.* Haven't really met anyone to ride with yet.* I've been hitting the trails at Montgomery Hall a lot.* Would love to explore some new trails.

·
I throw poo
430 Posts
Yes!* I moved up here about 2 years ago and finally brought out the bike a few months ago.* Haven't really met anyone to ride with yet.* I've been hitting the trails at Montgomery Hall a lot.* Would love to explore some new trails.
If it doesn't rain too much Saturday, I'm meeting someone to ride in C'ville 10 am Sunday

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm coming down to visit family in Wanesboro after christmas and was curious if the trails are open? I saw something about hunting closing off the western mountain? Anything else that would be good and fun to hit? I might try reddish knob again but would love to find another good ride day or two while we're in town.

·
I throw poo
430 Posts
I'm coming down to visit family in Wanesboro after christmas and was curious if the trails are open? I saw something about hunting closing off the western mountain? Anything else that would be good and fun to hit? I might try reddish knob again but would love to find another good ride day or two while we're in town.
Western slope trails are open on Sundays only until January, due to hunting. Trails in the National Forest aren't closed, but I'd only ride then on Sundays for the same reason.

Other options include Montgomery Hall in Staunton, Walnut Creek Park in North Garden, and the Rivanna, Biscuit Run, and Ragged Mountain Reservoir trails in Charlottesville.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.