Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
person
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MA forum never really gets much action so I'm going to start this one.

My Ride:

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel

Mostly I ride at Leominster State Forest, and I'm starting to get into Wendell State Forest.

·
RIDE TO LIVE
464 Posts
Here are some pics of my GF HiFi Pro 96er. I ride mostly in central mass with the team bum club. Mt Pisgah in Berlin, Rayburn in Milford, Ladd Rd in Sturbridge, Vietnam, Plumbers Landing in Whitinsville and several others. I would like to check out Leominster SF, I hear there is a lot of trails.

Attachments

·
memento mori
379 Posts
I ride LSF,Groton trails,Townsend,Wapack/midstate trail,and fitchburg usually.H.Parker,fomba,vietnam,B.Brook,patucaway,and more I can't remember once and a while.Currently riding a Turner burner and a Cannondale prophet.

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,586 Posts
Lynn + Harold Parker + BP + Breakheart + B+T's, Gordon, Greenwood, Sally................goes on and on and on and on...........

'04 Marin Bear Valley
'04 Novara Buzz (broke frame no longer ride)
'05 GaryFisher KingFisher 1 frame w/ 2 components. (Travis fork - kickin @$$)
'06 Cannondale Rush 1000...in the mail.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Here's my Ride: With the retro-reliable new cloud nine shock-and Albert tires!:

Most of my riding is in Wendell SF, Bachelor St (Holyoke skinner sf) and the 'Long Ridge' Starts at Sugar North in Deerfield Runs To Poet's seat in Greenfield--tons of after work and early morning riding fun in here! DAR is fun--and I love the riding in and around the Yokun Ridge in Lennox.

Attachments

·
( )
755 Posts
I have a surly karate monkey and a salsa dos niner. The Fells is close to home so I ride there for pre- or post-work rides. I spend alot of time at Otis in Falmouth. Other usual spots included Blue Hills, Vietnam and occassionally Lynn, but i've hit none of those places since discovering harold parker and ward reservation this fall. I used to ride foxboro and Wretham state forest years ago when I worked in walpole.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are my two bikes:

2004 Rocky Mountain Element 30:

only a couple upgrades. Shes been holding up very nicely.
2006 Bianchi WUSS

just picked her up about a month ago from eBay for about half the original price. So far: amazing.

I live in Sharon, MA. Most of my riding takes place around Foxboro State Forrest, Borderland State park, and Blue Hills. But thats during the school year. I'm in Vermont all summer.

·
Who are the brain police?
10,112 Posts
Spec SXT. Nice bike, but I wish it was lighter.

Lynn woods, Fells, Vietnam, Otis, and Fort Rock.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
RideFaster said:
Hey Scott. I see the DHX is gone. RP3 or RP23?
Whats up, Nathan. Actually thats an old pic. I had an rp3 originally and traded it for the dhx5 I have now. Just got the dhx5 back from PUSH, the ride is sweeter than ever. Had to send it in after blowing the rebound during the Wicked ride.

Later, Scott

·
Registered
122 Posts
Let's see,

[] I used to ride the North Shore and Lynn with Woodyak until I moved. Now I pretty much ride Otis, since it is right out my front door, and it really isn't that bad. It's alot like Kt , just tighter, with less climbing and no " rideable" freeride trail.
Since the pic I threw on a Pushed rp3, which is great compared to the Romic.

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
ride amc paxton and millbury raburn and west and leminster andmany others.
giant nrs and a single speed

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,586 Posts
btf95 said:
My trail bike...Sinister Splinter
F*** You I'm From Glosta!:thumbsup:
Gotta Love the N.Shore:D
Now what about the other ___+ bikes you own? The Ridge, Enduro, R9, Clifcat thing (Did you sell that?)..................

Nice bike though. You make them stickers? :p
Nice bike.

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
Your slippin bro.

RideFaster said:
Now what about the other ___+ bikes you own? The Ridge, Enduro, R9, Clifcat thing (Did you sell that?)..................

Nice bike though. You make them stickers? :p
Nice bike.
I though you were the expert in this whole who rides and sells things?The Cliff Cat has been long long gone(like well over a year maybe two) The Enduro long gone too.And he'll soon be on a Nicolai right Bruce?HaHa Bruce did you get that new RP23 yet?Bro finally cleaned that pink trail off to the right today.That is a sweet sweet line.(more so when you clean it) Ok now,what and where I ride, Where,B&T's of course(My # 1 spot)Lynn Woods 18 years,Beverly(really diggen that place lately) Bikes,Alutech,Nicolai CC Nicolai FR(Jan 12th) 21pound Klein Adroit,p1 cromo park bike.

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,586 Posts
CRAZY FRED said:
Bro finally cleaned that pink trail off to the right today.That is a sweet sweet line.(more so when you clean it)
Tis a very fun trail. I cleared most of it. Definatley a great trail to improve a person's skill. Keep up the good work Bruce! Thank you for building it. :)

:)

1 - 20 of 312 Posts