Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try to contact Marzocchi about trying to get a fork warrentied, but their websight seems less than clear on how to proceed. It says to take it to a certified marzocchi service center, but how do you find one?

Oh, and for those who have delt with Marzocchi in the past, how good do you think my chances are? I have a 2003 EXR comp (the fork that came stock on the P series bikes) with a bent steerer tube.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
take it to a bike shop that sells Marzocchi products, or where you bought the bike that came with it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
yz_387 said:
I am going to try to contact Marzocchi about trying to get a fork warrentied, but their websight seems less than clear on how to proceed. It says to take it to a certified marzocchi service center, but how do you find one?

Oh, and for those who have delt with Marzocchi in the past, how good do you think my chances are? I have a 2003 EXR comp (the fork that came stock on the P series bikes) with a bent steerer tube.
Your local bike shop is the best bet to start. They can get contact the distributor for your area.

Brian Peterson
Marzocchi USA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts