Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1106 Posts
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Due to popular demand, or the lack of support people seem to be getting from Marzocchi, I am here to let everyone know that they can get the help they need.

Our phone number for customer service is (800) 227-5579. Our local number is (661)257-6630.

We have experienced technicians and viable solutions to your problems. We are commited to making the best products on the market. We appologize for any issues you maybe having and are willing to go the extra mile to make everyone happy, even if it requires getting a new fork.

We can't do much for issues like dropping your bike on a rock and denting your stanchions or lowers but we do have the parts to fix stuff like that too :thumbsup: , granted it will not be warrantied for something like this.

So feel free to give us a call and let's get you rolling!!!
:D
Happy Trails!!
Marzocchi USA Tech Department

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
I guess my words to SloMo aka the Folinator of Hawaii didn't fall of deaf ears. Hopefully these guys will get all you riders to quit squealing like babies, and start singing some praise about their forks being "smooth as butter" again, which is the desired response that we know and have come to expect from the BIG M.

700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have seen the other topics. We would like to redirect these people with troubles to us so we can actually fix the problems. We can try to answer as many questions as we can here but as you know we are only a few and the web is so many. It's best to get in touch with us directly. There is a spot on our website to ask technical questions as well. This is done everyday.

Try www.marzocchi.com.

Who is this SloMo aka the Folinator of Hawaii?? ;)

We have got you covered!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey, can you give me oil levels so I can replace/tune levels in my '07 66 RC2 ETA? There was a thread a while back on doing this on an RC2X but they said the ETA module needed some special lovin'.

The local shop says they've been strongly discouraged from performing services on forks even though they were the top shop in the area for doing exactly that for a decade.

Thanks!

700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
miklorsmith said:
Hey, can you give me oil levels so I can replace/tune levels in my '07 66 RC2 ETA? There was a thread a while back on doing this on an RC2X but they said the ETA module needed some special lovin'.

The local shop says they've been strongly discouraged from performing services on forks even though they were the top shop in the area for doing exactly that for a decade.

Thanks!
The oil level is 65mm from the top of the stanchion with everything in the fork fully compressed.

FYI, Oil volume is hard to use once the fork has had oil in it. This is due to residual oil on the parts which can give you an inaccurate measurement.

·
I dig trails!
5,599 Posts
Marzocchi Tech Department said:
FYI, Oil volume is hard to use once the fork has had oil in it. This is due to residual oil on the parts which can give you an inaccurate measurement.
Agreed. And you may as well post the measurements for all the forks so we don't have to keep bugging you guys.

BTW, I think the MarzoUSA oil volume (CC) amount might be way off for the spring side of the 55 TST2 and R. The oil overflowed on me using the recommended CC amounts on compression test.

Thanks for posting to the forums! :thumbsup:

P

·
I dig trails!
5,599 Posts
Greetings,
Due to popular demand, or the lack of support people seem to be getting from Marzocchi, I am here to let everyone know that they can get the help they need.
Can you let us know the oil type and measurements inside the TST2 & TST Micro damper cartridge. And perhaps proper oil filling steps.

It seems the cartridges are locking up due to sucking in bath oil. We can rebuild ourselves if we just have the specs.

P

700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr.P said:
Agreed. And you may as well post the measurements for all the forks so we don't have to keep bugging you guys.

BTW, I think the MarzoUSA oil volume (CC) amount might be way off for the spring side of the 55 TST2 and R. The oil overflowed on me using the recommended CC amounts on compression test.

Thanks for posting to the forums! :thumbsup:

P

What is the measurement that we gave you?

Did you cycle the fork while adding the oil?

We have over 147 different models of forks just for this model year and who knows how many OEM special forks. It is almost impossible for me to post all the oil volumes here and very improbable.

Check out our website and ask the questions there too. We will get back to you ASAP.

i think it's time for a lunch ride!!!!:eekster:

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Welcome on board and thanks for having presence here!! :thumbsup:

I know it may not depend on you, but what about publishing (either here or at Marzocchi's site) Service Instructions, Part Number catalogs with exploded views and all kind of stuff to work on your suspension components.

That's a point where Marzocchi could do better as compared with the competition (you and Magura are the only ones not giving away service instructions) and at any rate, you wouldn't be out of a job as there are people (I'm saying this with all due respect) who can't turn a wrench for the life of them and that would actually help you to have more time to deal with people who really need help.

I hope you can sort out the issues you're having very soon.

BTW... Gotta love my Roco.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts

Agreed 110% BUT then why do you only make volumes available??????????????????????

You guys would be very well served to put together a small Marz USA site that had some actual tech info. That travesty that is currently up (Marz inc home site) is an absolute void of any useful technical info.

Most of the stuff/info you would need is already being provided to the world at large by the UK distibutor (Windwave). Why is there such a destinct policy to keep helpful information away from US consumers????????????????

ALL of your competition makes service info, part numbers, rebuild guides, trouble shooting, FAQ, tuning help, etc, etc available.

I used to be a Marz fan, but this issue alone has moved me to other brands, and I will not be back until Marz comes to terms that this info NEEDS to be shared with the consumer.

·
GrindKing
2 Posts
We have seen the other topics. We would like to redirect these people with troubles to us so we can actually fix the problems. We can try to answer as many questions as we can here but as you know we are only a few and the web is so many. It's best to get in touch with us directly. There is a spot on our website to ask technical questions as well. This is done everyday.

Try www.marzocchi.com.

Who is this SloMo aka the Folinator of Hawaii?? ;)

We have got you covered!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
He worked with DJ Pumpy pump for a bit. Definitely knows the line better than I do.

1 - 20 of 1106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.