Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I have a pair of 2006 I think (black with red decals) Marzocchi Super T dual crown forks. I am changing the oil on them and I need to know if anyone knows how much oil to put in these things. I DL the tech manual from marzocchi but they don't say anything about the oil level, they say to take it to a authorized dealer. So if anyone knows or if there is a chart of the different forks somewhere let me know. Also was wondering, these forks seem to have a bit of play in them. When I pulll up hard on the front end there is some play and you hear a knocking noise. Also when you hear a bigger bump you can hear something shake (the spring). Anyways I took it apart and it looks like everything is ok to me. I was told to email some guy at "Shockspital". He said that he wraps some rubber tube and then heat shrinks it on the middle of the spring to lessen the noise. This guy is supposed to be the expert on shocks but that to me seems, well I dunno. Anyways if someone can get back to me about the oil and if you wanna throw a few suggestions about the play/noice thing let me know, thx.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts