Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys...i purchsed a marzocchi rac coil version a couple of years ago. I know that it was a very limited production fork so i was wondering what the resale on one of these should be. I am selling my x-large schwinn homegrown with race face, thompson, xt,xtr,mavic x 317 disk wheels, hope minis. So i was wondering what you guys think i should put it on Ebay for. Im not trying to sell it with this post so please do not think it is spam. i am just trying to get a price figure since it is a very unique bike.

Attachments

·
bonkin' clyde
831 Posts
yo man, sweet ride

Is that your AMG? Sweet @ss ride man!

BTW, thats one wierd-looking fork man, never seen it before. Definitely limited production. Take lots of pics If you wanna put it on eBay, start the auction low like $100, and set the reserve at a moderate range. So if the fork is about $400, then set the reserve at $300, coz once the reserve is reached, people will be more apt to bid and not think you a miser. Make sure you set the duration of the auction for 10 days.

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Front_Shock/product_78738.shtml
Thats the product review. no price listed but the one reviewer paid $600, so you could assume its worth about $800 retail. Set the reserve at $400 and if you advertise it well, using the link for the review etc, people who know what they're getting and those who have been looking for one may buy it from you at over $500...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

bluronthetrails said:
Is that your AMG? Sweet @ss ride man!

BTW, thats one wierd-looking fork man, never seen it before. Definitely limited production. Take lots of pics If you wanna put it on eBay, start the auction low like $100, and set the reserve at a moderate range. So if the fork is about $400, then set the reserve at $300, coz once the reserve is reached, people will be more apt to bid and not think you a miser. Make sure you set the duration of the auction for 10 days.

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Front_Shock/product_78738.shtml
Thats the product review. no price listed but the one reviewer paid $600, so you could assume its worth about $800 retail. Set the reserve at $400 and if you advertise it well, using the link for the review etc, people who know what they're getting and those who have been looking for one may buy it from you at over $500...

haha ya thanks thats my dad s55 amg. And thanks for the information on the pricing of the fork and such.

·
A Real Winner.
863 Posts
Those are totally sweet cars in your garage! I saw one of those forks go for about $500 on ebay a couple months ago. If I remember correctly, the guy who was selling said it was pretty used, aka raced, beat up, etc. It had some scratches on it, but he claimed it was in perfect working order. I just remember that particular auction, because it was something you don't see every day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts