Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have any experiance with them? Im thinking about gettin one for my Drop Off III. I just wanted to know are they just for looks? Or do they actualy block flying mud :eek:

·
Who are the brain police?
10,112 Posts
Pre zoke fender: Had a tiny rock lodge in my eye (shot from my front tire) that got stuck under my eyelid. Couldn't get it out. Hurt like hell, scratched up my cornea. 5 hours in the emergency dept and a few weeks to heal and all was well.

Post zoke fender: No tiny rocks lodged in my eye.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I like my THE fender, its unbreakable, but the aluminum piece tha the fenders bolt onto was too small to fit on my marz. forks. went to the hardware store and fashioned a new piece. kind of a pain though. THE should sell or include the larger size so the fenders can fit all forks.

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only problem with the zoch fender is that its expensive... I dont know if i just suck it up and pay it or get a THE or another brand but I think the zoch fender would look tight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.