Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
coma13 said:
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEyum!
no it is Marz...yum.......there are 3 rows of forks there and then another room for service on the right......also they are moving to a new bigger facility in the coming months

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Swoop said:
ahaha, I can't. I broke a bunch of spokes in my rear rim. (I just took it to the shop to have them throw some new spokes on)
you wait all week to put the bike in the shop????sounds not too smart...first thing Monday morning for me and riding friday afternoon...live, learn, and smile with glee

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HJB said:
I guess I'll keep all this Becks and Patron for myself then...
man beggers can't be choosers...........man I am giving you something and you have to be mean like that...why do I deserve that???

ahh side note ...the girl just left 2 cases of becks and a bottle of Patron at my house...oh and some romaine lettuce and trash bags....she rocks....man I am not missing too much...current stock...4 1/2 cases of becks and 1 3/4 of patron...i am fine

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,800 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
the girl just left 2 cases of becks and a bottle of Patron at my house...oh and some romaine lettuce and trash bags....she rocks....
You can toss salad!

·
Registered
359 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
man beggers can't be choosers...........man I am giving you something and you have to be mean like that...why do I deserve that???

ahh side note ...the girl just left 2 cases of becks and a bottle of Patron at my house...oh and some romaine lettuce and trash bags....she rocks....man I am not missing too much...current stock...4 1/2 cases of becks and 1 3/4 of patron...i am fine
He He!! You can drink the Becks and Patron, eat the Romain lettuce and then puke in the trash bags! She thinks of everything, you better keep her :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HJB said:
He He!! You can drink the Becks and Patron, eat the Romain lettuce and then puke in the trash bags! She thinks of everything, you better keep her :D
romaine lettuce = diet...need to shave 7 pounds by Jan 14th

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.