Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any threads on this, but i'm hoping somebody has some of the marzocchi bomber shoes.

How does the sizing run? I don't have a chance to test some, just gonna have to order and hope for the best, I'm normally a 10-10 1/2, so i'm kinda split between those, I'd prefer them to be on the firmer size but if they size smaller then average then they'll probably be too small.

Thanks, Will

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, I'm aware that there are such a thing as 5.10 impacts. I can get the bombers through work, but I can't get the impacts. I will not be getting 5.10.

Are you suggesting since the sole is the same style it is literally the same sole, and that the sizing will be similar? not sure what you're getting at with those threads, but please elaborate!

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from what I gather its the same bottom and a redesigned top

The Bomber Shoe is nothing new, in fact Marzocchi took a good thing and made it better by partnering with Five Ten Footwear and using the Impact as the basic design for the Bomber.... redesigning the upper part of the shoe using white leather and carbon fiber... it shares the exact same sole and toecap as the Impact.
http://www.azfreeride.com/?q=node/371

From the sounds of it, you're right when it comes to the sizing - if it shares the same sole and toecap, it sounds like the sizing should be damn similar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.