Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I travel through Marysville for work every once in a while (just did today) and every time I do I wonder if there are any established trails around. The geography is definitely there and looks like there is a lot of potential in the area. There is nothing listed in the trail review section. Does anyone know anything about this area? There has got to be something there!!! Would love to take the rig down one of these times!

·
boba fett on a bike
405 Posts
When I first read the thread title I thought it say Maryville as in Maryville, Missouri. I was just there this past weekend to meet some of my fiance's family that live there. There's a lot of hills there as well and I'm sure there's some good riding somewhere. Unfortunately I wasn't there to ride. ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I would think there has to be something somewhere down there! Stopped by the local "bike repair" shop...not a bike shop just a guy that repairs bikes out of his garage, along with washers and dryers.... on my way back through there thinking he would be the one to talk to but they weren't open. I am going to give him a call to see what I can find out. I will post what I find out in case anyone is interested.

·
Administrator
582 Posts
huskerXCrider said:
I travel through Marysville for work every once in a while (just did today) and every time I do I wonder if there are any established trails around. The geography is definitely there and looks like there is a lot of potential in the area. There is nothing listed in the trail review section. Does anyone know anything about this area? There has got to be something there!!! Would love to take the rig down one of these times!
Fancy Creek = Lots of fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.